Friday, July 11, 2014

We live just once, and once shall i die




The bitter aftertaste of your kiss, that lingers on my lips

Days after you left my side

Stepping on scattered vows


I cry not, nor repent nor forgive

Lament not nor let hold you back

Pray not nor let my eyes shimmer


For I don’t live to be mauled and marauded

I stepped not the piles to look behind

We live just once but death my dear

Is just for once and once will I die.  


(Life is quite often unforgiving but still we move on, only to realize in time that what it had in store for us was for our own good.
This poem is an inspiration from a person very close to me,whose sufferings and strength both made me realize that nothing is certain in life and nothing promises returns- but life is worth much more than just one thing or person. Its what we craft with our own hands thereon. )

10 comments:

  1. Valo likhechis!
    The fact's quite obvious though!
    Bt the way u hav representd it, or given words, is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete